Dumbbells aren’t necessary to forge ripped biceps, as evidenced by the muscles Sylvester Stallone formed while throwing refrigerators at his stove. Flex your might with this Groupon.
$49 for a Six-Week Boot-Camp Package ($155.75 Value)
- Six weeks of unlimited boot-camp classes open to all fitness levels
- One-on-one body and needs assessment<p>
Boot-camp class times:
- Monday at 6 a.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Tuesday at 6 a.m., 8 a.m., 11:15 a.m., noon, and 7:15 p.m.
- Wednesday at 6 a.m., 8 a.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Thursday at 8 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 3:15 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 7:15 p.m.
- Friday at 6 a.m., 8 a.m., noon, 4 p.m., 5 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Saturday at 8 a.m., 9 a.m., and 10 a.m.
- Sunday at 4 p.m.<p>
Lex Fitness owner and exercise physiologist Jeff Brown does more than merely lead a class or workout session. With over 12 years of experience under his belt, he and a trio of trainers motivate clients who want transform their lives outside the gym, adopting healthier lifestyles with next-level exercise regimens and good-nutrition. During the complimentary initial consultation with a trainer, clients divulge their fitness goals, from losing weight to defeating a cheetah in a foot race. The trainers then evaluate the client’s medical history and scope out physical terrains with body-fat testing, measurements, and cardio and strength tests. Clients then tackle a fitness plan tailored to their specific needs, building muscles with free weights and strength-training equipment, carving lean physiques in boot-camp classes, and torching calories on cardio machines backed by flat-screen TVs.
All classes take place at a new exercise studio, open seven days a week. With over 20 classes taking place a week at all times of the day, each session involves high-intensity cardio and strength workouts from college-educated trainers. Exercises include lunging, jumping, sprinting, and push-ups.