Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for a chiropractic package at Lexington Family Chiropractic Center, P.A. (up to $284 value)
- $34 for a chiropractic package at Brentwood Chiropractic (up to $284 value)<p>
Each chiropractic package includes:
- One examination with consultation and report of findings included (a $125 value)
- Two X-rays, if necessary (up to $129 value)
- One 20-minute hydrotherapy massage (a $30 value)<p>
Lexington Family Chiropractic Center, P.A. and Brentwood Chiropractic
Doctors of Chiropractic Kristi Mauldin and Shenoa Rondeau helm Lexington Family Chiropractic Center, P.A. and Brentwood Chiropractic. Dr. Mauldin treats patients by combining physiotherapy procedures with natural vitamins and supplements. Dr. Rondeau, meanwhile, has a strong interest in helping pregnant woman work toward an easy labor with ongoing chiropractic care. She’s also knowledgeable about radiology and specializes in CBP, a chiropractic method that improves posture to help patients finally be able to carry their briefcases on their heads.
With their combined skills, Dr. Mauldin and Dr. Rondeau treat an extensive list of illnesses and aches, including carpal tunnel, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, and allergies. Their treatment plans often include such techniques as adjustments to realign the spine, rehabilitative therapies and exercises, and spinal decompression. Both chiropractic offices also work in conjunction with a weight-loss facility to help patients slim down through a doctor-supervised program.