What You'll Get
- $16 for a full-season corn-maze pass for one ($30 value)
- $30 for a full-season corn-maze pass for two ($60 value)
Adults find their way through a 25-acre corn maze. Maze-goers choose from four mazes varying levels of difficulty. Rope, rock, tire, and soybean mazes are available for younger walkers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem by 10/30/2016. Must present valid ID with season pass. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Liberty Corn Maze
Visitors of the Liberty Corn Maze can enjoy a new, redesigned corn maze which was prepared for the fall of 2017. It highlights the importance of buying food directly from the farmer or growing some on your own. This design is important to us as farmers because many consumers do not know where their food comes from or how it is produced. We hope to encourage consumers to educate themselves on this topic as well as to buy produce and farm products that are locally grown or sourced. Some of the benefits of buying or growing your own produce are:
- Produce that is fresh is actually healthier than produce shipped from miles away and it is also less likely to contained processed chemicals.
- Locally sourced meats, seafood, and produce are environmentally sustainable.
- Buying locally grown and sourced food helps stimulate job growth in your local community.
Liberty Corn Maze design has four large corn mazes to choose from. Visitors can trek through our cow, apple, and chicken or wind through the tractor, groceries, barn, spoon, and fork. They can also enjoy a long hike through our large pig or our Farm to Table logo on an amazing adventure filled with twists and turns.