Choose Between Two Options
- $159 for The Big Apple tour package for one ($180 value)
- The Big Apple tour for one ($150 value)
- 2GB USB flash drive ($30 value) which includes:
- Includes a 2-minute video of NYC, seven high-res photos of the city, and one photo of you and your party in front of the helicopter
- $215 for New York, New York tour package for one ($245 value)
- New York, New York tour for one ($215 value)
- 2GB USB flash drive ($30 value)
Liberty Helicopter Tours
With more than 8 million people in New York City—and probably close to that many famous landmarks—the best way to see everything is from the sky. Liberty Helicopter Tours invites you to do just that as it soar over the Hudson River and right past the Statue of Liberty (as long as she isn't on her lunch break). Those sights are incredible, but they're just two of many available from Liberty's helicopters. Here are some key things to know about the company:
- Background: Liberty actually took flight as a charter business in 1986, transporting professionals to and from New York. In 1990, it added its sightseeing division.
- Fleet: The company's fleet currently includes 15 state-of-the-art Airbus Helicopters, which are renowned for their large cabins and reliability. Liberty's helicopters are serviced on a daily basis at their 24/7 maintenance facility.
- Pilots: There are more than 25 factory-trained pilots at Liberty with an average of 10 years of experience each. Plus, many of them are former US Military or police officers.
- Awards: Liberty boasts an award-winning staff, and it's a regular recipient of the Annual Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International. The company has also earned the Five Star Diamond award multiple times.
- Press: Featured on season 11 of The Bachelorette.