All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· January 16, 2017
· January 15, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- Liberty Harbor Photo Flight for One with Complimentary Photo
- Liberty Harbor Photo Flight for Two with Two Complimentary Photos
The approximately 12–15 minute tours depart Wednesdays and Sundays from Liberty Helicopters Headquarters at HHI Heliport, 165 Western Rd., Kearny, NJ. A complementary 4”x6” photo is included to commemorate tours, which can take in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Staten Island landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis and Governor’s Islands, One World Trade Center, Battery Bark, the Brooklyn Bridge, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required at least 48 hours prior to flight. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Heliport fee included. Flight operates Sunday and Wednesday. Must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to flight time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Liberty Helicopter Tours
With more than 8 million people in New York City—and probably close to that many famous landmarks—the best way to see everything is from the sky. Liberty Helicopter Tours invites you to do just that as it soar over the Hudson River and right past the Statue of Liberty (as long as she isn't on her lunch break). Those sights are incredible, but they're just two of many available from Liberty's helicopters. Here are some key things to know about the company:
- Background: Liberty actually took flight as a charter business in 1986, transporting professionals to and from New York. In 1990, it added its sightseeing division.
- Fleet: The company's fleet currently includes 15 state-of-the-art Airbus Helicopters, which are renowned for their large cabins and reliability. Liberty's helicopters are serviced on a daily basis at their 24/7 maintenance facility.
- Pilots: There are more than 25 factory-trained pilots at Liberty with an average of 10 years of experience each. Plus, many of them are former US Military or police officers.
- Awards: Liberty boasts an award-winning staff, and it's a regular recipient of the Annual Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International. The company has also earned the Five Star Diamond award multiple times.
- Press: Featured on season 11 of The Bachelorette.