Children can make new friends as well as develop their acting and teamwork skills in a Musical Theatre & Acting Camp environment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Children will be challenged through exciting drama activities and acting games, including musical theatre and improv. They can develop acting skills, become more confident, learn teamwork, and make new friends. The camp is geared toward beginners to experienced actors.
- Full day camp (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) or two half-day options: morning (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.) or afternoon (1 p.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Age group: 7–12
- Camp schedule and themes:
- July 2–5: Harry Potter (4-day camp)
- July 8–12: New York City – Fame & Annie
- July 15–19: Aladdin
- July 22–26: Into The Woods
- July 29–Aug 2: Addams Family & Nightmare Before Christmas
- Aug 6–9: Beauty and the Beast (4-day camp)
- Aug 12–16: The Greatest Showman
- Aug 19–23: Peter Pan & The Little Mermaid
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Liberty Junction Theatre
Liberty Junction Theatre is a place where kids can feel free to express themselves both on and off stage. Under the tutelage of experienced instructors—Peter Money and Melanie Miles—future performers learn the art of self-expression. Classes incorporate elements of acting, dancing, and singing to build kids' self-confidence, nip stage fright in the bud, and teach them to feel comfortable on stage–all in the fun-filled, encouraging, and positive atmosphere. And for children who need more personalized approach, Liberty Junction Theatre offers private guitar and ukulele teaching with vocal exercises, fun music-theory and more, which helps children's development