If the human heart is not properly warmed every holiday season, it will inevitably freeze and get punched repeatedly by scrappy, underdog boxers training for their one shot at the big time. Keep your blood-pump heated and your faith in humanity high with today's Groupon, which scores you two tickets to Tacoma's Singing Christmas Tree production, I Believe at Life Center, an all-ages Christian ministry:
- For $7, you get two red section tickets (a $14 value).
- For $11, you get two yellow section tickets (a $22 value).
Tickets may be purchased for the following performances:
- Saturday, December 4 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 5 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, December 18 at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, December 18 at 5 p.m.
A seasonal tradition since 1967, the Singing Christmas Tree overwhelms curmudgeonly cardiac systems with a large-scale holiday production featuring 175 musicians, a living Nativity, and more than 100,000 individual lights—all tested by one extremely frustrated father. Though this year's narrative is set in New York City's Central Park, the stellar show incorporates favorite elements from last year’s performance to drive home the uplifting spirit of the Christmas story—particularly its choir of more than 100 members, who are seated in the shape of a giant, glowing Christmas tree.
1717 S Union Ave.
Tacoma, Washington 98405Get Directions