During a camp or classes child can learn useful self-defense skills as well as gain self-confidence
About This Deal
- The classes and camp focus on martial arts skills.
- The classes are available in-person with social distancing, outdoor, and online; camp is available in-person and online
- Type of communication for online classes: Zoom
- Day camp
- Age restrictions: camp valid for ages 4–13
- Camp schedule: available every weekday
- Safety measures:
- The staff wears masks
- Enhanced cleaning
- Social distancing
Need To Know
About Life Champ Martial Arts
Positivity. Simple as it sounds, it's a central pillar of the philosophy behind Life Champ Martial Arts. At each of the school's six locations, the warm, supportive atmosphere starts with the instructors. Sure, they pass along years of martial arts wisdom, but they also strive to help students–younger ones, especially–realize that having fun doesn't necessarily mean sitting in front of a TV, or arguing the legitimacy of the moon landing with an imaginary friend. Through programs for kids, teens, and even entire families, Life Champ's instructors lead students along a path that builds self-confidence and improves self-defense techniques. Instructors build on these same skills in extracurricular offerings, which include after-school programs, birthday parties, and week-long summer camps.