What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $119 for a three-day juice cleanse for one ($180 value)
- $229 for a three-day juice cleanse for two ($360 value)
- 100% raw cold pressed vegetable juice
- Designed to give digestive system a break from processed foods and provide vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- No preservatives, high sugar concentrates, or artificial color
Read through cleanse instructions here.
Each cleanse includes the following:
- Three Himalayan Sea Salt Citrus Sole drinks
- Three Positive Balance drinks
- Six Oh My Greens drinks
- Three Bodacious Bunny drinks
- Three Happy Belly drinks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Shipping not included; $45 shipping fee per cleanse. Reference user guide if needed at http://gr.pn/1zabIgb. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Life Juice
It's hard to imagine eating 5 pounds of fresh produce at every meal without the help of Life Juice. Each 16-ounce bottle of the company's 100% raw, cold-pressed juice is made from at least 5 pounds of the good stuff, supplying drinkers with their day's allotment of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Customers can pick up four of these nutrient-dense juices à la carte or bundle them together for three-, five-, and seven-day cleanses.
Juice cleanses are aimed at people looking to reset their eating habits, whether it's in advance of a special occasion or because they forgot what spinach tastes like. According to Life Juice, the benefits of a cleanse may include mental clarity, better sleep, and weight loss.