Skilled professional aims to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension during massage, acupressure, or foot reflexology
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Xueqing He, MT123804
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Aromatherapy utilizes essential oils and aromatic plant compounds to not only alleviate stress and tension, but also help with ailments like headaches, circulatory problems, low energy levels, and insomnia.
About Life Spa Massage
Lack of physical activity and a sedentary lifestyle can put a huge strain on the body. The list of symptoms that something is definitely not right includes headaches, back pain, and cramped muscles just to mention a few. Thankfully, licensed specialists from Life Spa Massage are here to help ease the pain and discomfort with an array of services spanning massages, acupressure, and foot reflexology. Each session can be combined with relaxing aromatherapy and hot stones, which adds a nice, pampering touch to the health benefits of massage therapy.