Experienced clinician applies Lipo Laser in order to help noninvasively dissolve fat cells
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Multiple sessions may be needed for patients to see optimal results.
- Read more about these treatments on Lifecare Chiropractic’s website, or visit here for FAQ.
Choose from Three Options
- $54.75 for two Lipo Laser treatments with a full-body-vibration treatment ($200 value)
- $133 for four Lipo Laser Treatments with full-body-vibration treatments ($400 value)
- $196 for six Lipo Laser Treatments with Full Body Vibration Treatments ($600 value)
Need To Know
About Lifecare Chiropractic
E-book author and fitness fan Dr. James Bogash specializes in functional, preventive medicine, with a particular emphasis on lifestyle changes to improve all aspects of health. The practice also delivers treatments, such as Lipo Laser treatments that assist in weight loss and supplements that can be glued together to form an attractive mask.