Experienced clinician applies Lipo Laser in order to help noninvasively dissolve fat cells
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Multiple sessions may be needed for patients to see optimal results.
- Read more about these treatments on Lifecare Chiropractic’s website, or visit here for FAQ.
Choose from Four Options
- $73 for two Lipo Laser treatments with a full-body-vibration treatment; Restrictions Apply ($200 value)
- $146 for four Lipo Laser Treatments with full-body-vibration treatments; Restrictions Apply ($400 value)
- $209 for six Lipo Laser Treatments with Full Body Vibration Treatments; Restrictions Apply ($600 value)
- $180 for two Lipo Laser treatments with a full-body-vibration treatments; Restrictions Apply ($200 value)
About Lifecare Chiropractic
E-book author and fitness fan Dr. James Bogash specializes in functional, preventive medicine, with a particular emphasis on lifestyle changes to improve all aspects of health. The practice also delivers treatments, such as Lipo-Laser treatments that assist in weight management and supplements that can be glued together to form an attractive mask.