Spa technicians use lasers to remove hair from the body, just as NASA scientists use lasers to remove Soviet flags from the surface of the moon. Win the hairless arms race with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $129 for six laser hair-reduction sessions on one small area ($475 value)
- $189 for six laser hair-reduction sessions on one medium area ($955 value)
- $359 for six laser hair-reduction sessions on one large area ($4,000 value)
- $459 for six laser hair-reduction sessions on one extra-large area ($6,000 value)
- $1,299 for one year of unlimited laser hair-reduction sessions ($9,900 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas. Sessions last about 5–20 minutes for a small area, 20–60 minutes for a medium area, and 45–120 minutes for a large or extra-large area.
Lifeline Internal Medicine
The medical team at Lifeline Internal Medicine incorporates both traditional Western medicine and naturopathic methods to care for patients. They perform services including primary care visits, women's healthcare, and a Coumadin clinic for patients taking blood-thinning medication or whose circulation has been accelerated by watching too many horse races.
Doctor of naturopathic medicine Cori Kennedy specializes in anti-aging and wellness treatments such as bio-identical hormone therapy and HCG weight-loss plans, and she is certified in the use of the Cynosure Elite laser for procedures including hair reduction, skincare, and the treatment of spider veins. Certified laser technician and licensed cosmetologist Amla Dhamdhere uses SkinMedica products to perform customized facials and blot out signs that you've dipped your face in a bucket of sprinkles.
95% of 21 customers recommend
“I was extremely pleased with the professional service that I received at Lifeline Internal Medicine and will be going back regularly.”
“Great place; great service!”
“Thank you for your contiued excellence!”