All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$59 for whole house plumbing inspection and a water heater maintenance (a $200 value)
This service package includes:
- Clean and flush the water heater
- Test temperature and pressure relief valve
- Inspect and test emergency shut off valves for gas lines and water lines
- Valve tag all home main emergency shut offs
- Perform hardness and chlorine test on the water in the home
- Die test all toilet tanks for leaks
- Test all faucets for proper operation
- Test water temperature for customer safety
- Inspect all drains for proper operation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Appointment required. Offer valid only for residents within 15 mile radius of zip code 60124. Not valid to current or past jobs. Valid for residential service only. Appointments valid only Monday-Friday (8:00 am-4:00 pm). Water heater should be in a readily accessible location. If water heater flush valve will not open or fails as a result of the flush, Lifeline Plumbing accepts no responsibility for this, but can provide options and prices to repair the situation. Customer may elect to personally open and close the valve. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lifeline Plumbing
A licensed plumber with 11 years of experience, Tyler founded Lifeline Plumbing Heating And Cooling with his wife in 2010. Since then, the business has expanded to seven trucks manned by EPA-certified technicians. In addition to fixing leaky pipes and broken water heaters, they also install water treatment systems. These H2O-cleansing devices include ultraviolet disinfecting systems, which oust microorganisms.