Waterproof button allows its wearer to contact EMTs 24 hours a day in the event of an in-home emergency
About This Deal
$54 for a medical alert system with four months of service ($155.80 value). The package includes:
- LifeNet alert system with 24/7 EMT-certified monitoring. The system consists of an alert console and a button that can be worn within 400 feet of the console. No installation is required.
- Included lock box will allow approved caregivers and emergency responders to access the home should you not be able to answer the door after summoning help.
- Lifetime replacement service
- Free shipping of the system. Groupon-buyers also receive free shipping if they need to send it back for repair.
- All equipment is included.
Need To Know
About LifeNet Medical Alert Systems
For seniors, minor health emergencies can quickly snowball into major ones. Luckily, LifeNet Medical Alert Systems nips such crises in the bud with the press of a button. Discreet, waterproof, and able to be worn around the house, the button connects to LifeNet, who provide assistance to the caller and contact emergency services and emergency contacts if necessary. The staff is on-call 24 hours a day, preventing the need for live-in care.