Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Click here to view LifeSpring Antiaging’s 4.3 star rating and reviews from their last campaign.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LifeSpring Antiaging and Aesthetic Medicine
Dr. L. Jack Cheng leads the LifeSpring Antiaging and Aesthetic Medicine team in smoothing skin and turning back facial clocks with an array of energy-based procedures that tighten and lift the skin.
They are specialists in injectables such as Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Bellafill that reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and Kybella that dissolves facial fat deposits permanently. Dr. Cheng precedes each treatment by listening to patients' concerns and devising a regimen to address their specific desires. The Lifespring team pays special attention to patient comfort when performing injections and will modify injector technique to minimize bruising.