Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Click here to view LifeSpring Antiaging’s 4.3 star rating and reviews from their last campaign.
Need To Know
About LifeSpring Antiaging & Aesthetic Medicine
Dr. L. Jack Cheng leads the LifeSpring Antiaging & Aesthetic Medicine team in smoothing skin and turning back facial clocks with an array of energy-based procedures that tighten and lift the skin.
They are specialists in injectables such as Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Bellafill that reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and Kybella that dissolves facial fat deposits permanently. Dr. Cheng precedes each treatment by listening to patients' concerns and devising a regimen to address their specific desires. The Lifespring team pays special attention to patient comfort when performing injections and will modify the injector technique to minimize bruising.