Technician provides injections to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Click here to view LifeSpring Antiaging’s 4.3 star rating and reviews from their last campaign.
About LifeSpring Antiaging & Aesthetic Medicine
Dr. L. Jack Cheng leads the LifeSpring Antiaging & Aesthetic Medicine team in smoothing skin and turning back facial clocks with an array of energy-based procedures that tighten and lift the skin.
They are specialists in injectables such as Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Bellafill that reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and Kybella that dissolves facial fat deposits permanently. Dr. Cheng precedes each treatment by listening to patients' concerns and devising a regimen to address their specific desires. The Lifespring team pays special attention to patient comfort when performing injections and will modify the injector technique to minimize bruising.