What You'll Get
- $69 for general admission ($100 value)
Kick off the new year in the Bay Area with the New Years Eve Masquerade Ball 2016, which runs from 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- The Event: A evening of glamour and allure as masked revelers ring in the new year in style
- The Setting: The boutique shopping, dining, and artistic hotspot of One Embarcadero Center
- The Music: Enjoy club, house, and retro dance grooves from DJ Bruce Parker and DJ NIQ
- The Fashion: Venetian masks are requested, but not required. (Click here for information on where to snag one. If a masquerade costume eludes you, cocktail attire makes a fine substitute.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Tax and gratuity are not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.