- $69 for five days of healthy, home-delivered meals ($125 value)
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for each day
- Set menu designed to be low in sodium and sugar and high in fiber and protein
- Individually portioned in microwave-, freezer-, and dishwasher-safe containers
- Heats in five to seven minutes
- Delivered at the beginning of the week in a recyclable freezer bag
- Click to view the menu.
Science has proved that, unless you sprint for 23 of the 24 hours in a day, you must rely on diet just as much as exercise to lose weight and keep it off. To that end, the chefs at Lifestyle Meals designed a vast menu of prepared foods that avoids the unhealthy ingredients of sugar and sodium, which can lead to various health issues when consumed in excess. They package each dish—from a broccoli-and-mushroom frittata to herb-infused flank steak—in individually sized portions that are perfectly measured and sealed in frozen, microwave-safe containers. The convenient meals are delivered throughout the city, where diners may merely stick them in a microwave or secretly rest them within a sleeping dragon’s nostril to enjoy a healthful, balanced meal in about five minutes. As an added bonus, they don’t have to worry about the cooking, grocery shopping, or cleanup of home cooking.