Experienced dental care professionals offer an array of services to keep patients’ smiles bright and healthy
About This Deal
- What’s included in the exam:
- Examination of diagnostic X-rays (radiographs)
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum disease evaluation
- Examination of tooth decay
- Examination of existing restorations
- Teeth cleaning:
- Removal of calculus (tartar): Calculus is hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Calculus forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque: Plaque is a sticky, almost invisible film that forms on the teeth. It is a growing colony of living bacteria, food debris, and saliva.
- Teeth polishing: Remove stain and plaque that is not otherwise removed during tooth brushing and scaling.
About Lifetime Dental
At Lifetime Dental, we have extensive experience in all aspects of modern dentistry. We offer Comprehensive Dental Care, including everything from the Preventive Education & Routine Hygiene that help to reduce dental problems to expert Cosmetic & Restorative solutions for the dental issues our patients face.