Lipo light treatments help break down stubborn fat cells and B12 Lipoplex Injection improve fat processing
About This Deal
- Lipo Light: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Whole-body vibration sessions help increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, which can accelerate the process.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Some options include “The Fat Burning Shot” Lipo-Plex injections, which are a combination of Vitamin B-12 and lipotropics, nutrients that help prevent fat accumulation in the liver and can help detoxify metabolic wastes and toxins.
Need To Know
About Lifetime Health & Wellness
The team of doctors and nurses at Lifetime Health and Wellness focus on helping your body heal itself and get out of pain by using the latest technology. From PRP to stem cell injections. They are also specialists in hormone optimization and replacement therapy. They understand the delicate balance between the adrenal status, thyroid health, and hormone levels. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy can help those who suffer from fatigue, low energy, weight gain, anxiety, memory loss, hot flashes, sleep disturbances, libido issues, and sexual dysfunction. The clinic also tends to overall wellness with blood tests, internal medicine care, physical therapy and weight-loss programs that teach clients how to eat healthily and extract all the carbs from bread.