$43 for a beer-flight package ($72 total value)
- Flight of four flagship beers ($7 value)
- Growler ($5 value)
- Growler filled with your choice of flagship beer ($15 value)
- Lift Bridge hat or short-sleeve T-shirt ($20 value)
- Lift Bridge pint glass ($5 value)
- Patch ($5 value)
- Growler koozie ($15 value)
Lift Bridge Brewing Co.
Named for Stillwater's iconic bridge, the Lift Bridge Brewing Co. cooks up an array of solid brews for all occasions. Its brewers strive to be creative while blending balanced beers such as the Chestnut Hill nut brown ale that boasts a healthy malt backbone. Their golden Farm Girl saison acquires intriguing spice from Belgian yeasts, while their Hop Prop IPA overflows with the floral and citrusy flavor of seven varieties of American hops. Lift Bridge also dallies with seasonal and specialty brews that have included a barleywine, an oyster stout, and an Oktoberfest. Visitors can go on brewery tours every Saturday afternoon to spend some quality time with huge fermenting tanks and bags of barley.