The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a family photo package (a $160.99 total value)
- 30–60-minute on-location shoot for up to six subjects, with a disk of images containing 15–25 poses (a $150 value)
- 8”x10” print (a $10.99 value)<p>
- $399 for a six-hour on-location wedding photo shoot, with a DVD of images and a slideshow at the wedding (an $800 value)
- Shoots are available weekends only and can follow free one-hour engagement sessions<p>
Subjects can schedule shoots any time during the week except Wednesday evening. For an extra fee, clients can order additional prints not included in their photo packages. Print pricing varies by print size.<p>
Light Of Kaitlyn Photography
Veteran South Bend photographer Aaron Allen captures landmark moments for his subjects and tailors his shoot and print packages to accommodate a wide range of budgets. His cameras snap senior portraits, actor headshots, and occasional on-location wedding images, taken after engagement sessions that document couples in poses that don’t make them resemble a two-headed person. Also an adept graphic designer, Aaron draws on more than a decade of experience when cropping, sizing, and editing the resulting images.