All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 26, 2013
What You'll Get
Theater, like magic mirrors, psychiatry, and the demand for radar detectors, reveals fundamental truths about human nature. Gaze into an actor's soul window with today's Groupon to a production of Brigadoon at LIGHT OPERA WORKS in Evanston. Though LIGHT OPERA WORKS offers half-off tickets for individuals aged 21 and under, this Groupon still represents the best deal for most buyers. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get one general admission ticket to the preview performance on Friday, June 3 at 2 p.m. (a $21 value).
- For $34, you get one Section A ticket on Saturday, June 4 at 8 p.m. (a $68 value).
- For $34, you get one Section A ticket on Sunday, June 5 at 2 p.m. (a $68 value).
- For $34, you get one Section A ticket on Wednesday, June 8 at 2 p.m. (a $68 value).
- For $34, you get one Section A ticket on Friday, June 10 at 8 p.m. (a $68 value).
- For $34, you get one Section A ticket on Saturday, June 11 at 8 p.m. (a $68 value).
- For $34, you get one Section A ticket on Sunday, June 12 at 2 p.m. (a $68 value).
LIGHT OPERA WORKS showcases first-rate musical theatre productions that draw on a variety of world traditions while employing razor-sharp artistry and skilled performers for a dazzling evening of professional theater. Composed by the creators of My Fair Lady and backed by a lush 24-piece orchestra, Brigadoon spins the yarn of a Scottish town that springs to life just once a year, and the ephemeral romance that develops between a young American and a foxy corseted lass named Fiona. Patrons can air-bagpipe along with classic showtunes, such as "Almost Like Being in Love" and "Waitin' for My Dearie," or roll up programs to offer impassioned backing vocals to the rousing ballad, "The Heather on the Hill." All performances take place in Cahn Auditorium, and today's deal is good for seats in section A, where showgoers will be close enough to tug on a conductor's kilt.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for date purchased. Non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.