Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for two one-day passes, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($30 value)
- $38 for four one-day passes, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($60 value)
Each pass includes:
- One hour of ice skating (additional time available for $10/hour)
- Unlimited Photo Snow Globe time
- Snow-slide and bounce-house admission
- One complimentary pass to the Mini Village area for children 5 and under
From November 21–December 25, guests can enjoy community, food, and holiday fun including live entertainment, a 40’x100’ skating rink, and the Light Up Viera Holiday Parade on Saturday, November 29.
Light Up Viera
Santa Claus is all about making wishes come true, and at Light Up Viera, jolly old Saint Nick grants one that most people never even knew they had: the chance to step inside a 15-ft. snow globe and pose for photos. That's just one of nine different attractions sprawling across this winter wonderland, where guests shop for holiday arts and crafts and even get to meet with Santa himself. But the big man isn't necessarily the biggest draw—the 40'x100' ice rink and the 90-ft. long Snowzilla Slide both have good claims to that title. Finally, there's the 30-foot tall Bouncy the Snowman, which beckons visitors inside to jump and experience the surprising warmth of a snowman's heart.