Technician uses laser, ultrasonic, radio-frequency, and vacuum devices to help contour the treated area
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Typical treatment areas for laser lipo include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas for ultrasonic cavitation include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas for radio-frequency skin tightening include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Vacuum therapy: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the treated area while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin elasticity.
About Like Majic Body Contouring
Like Majic Body Contouring believes that an investment in one's body is an investment in oneself. That is why its technicians offer an array of services like ultrasonic cavitation, body wraps, and lymphatic drainage treatments. Their goal is to help their clients to look and feel like the best version of themselves.