Children can play, learn and socialize with each other, all under the eye of experienced staff members
About This Deal
- Operating hours: Monday–Friday. 8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Early drop-off available for an additional fee
- The facility:
- All classrooms equipped with a 24/7 monitoring system
- Biometric access entry to the facility—only registered parents and staff can enter
- Fenced outdoor play area, monitored by staff and management
Need To Know
About Lil' Big Ones
Lil' Big Ones, established in 2004, is a family-owned childcare and learning facility, led by a director with over 25 years of experience in education and caring for children. The focus is on S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math). The curriculum was developed with one goal in mind—to create a balanced program, that will stimulate and help accelerate the child's development, starting from a very early age. The most important aspect and the greatest strength of Lil' Big Ones is the dedicated and experienced staff on hand. Several staff members hold degrees in education and child psychology, allowing them to better understand and customize their engagement with the children.