Physicists estimate that even though most of the energy in the universe is stored in stars, an untapped reservoir still rages inside human children. Release your child’s unyielding cosmic energy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$12 for an all-day family play package (up to a $39.48 total value)
- Two kids’ play passes (up to a $23.98 value)
- Two complimentary adult passes
- Two bottled waters or Kool-Aid Jammers (up to a $3 value)
- 50 arcade redemption tickets (a $12.50 value)<p>
$129 for a two-hour birthday-party package (a $344 value)
- Admission for up to 12 kids and 12 adults
- Private party room for two hours
- 300 prize tickets
- Two large cheese or pepperoni pizzas
- 24 beverages (bottled water or juice boxes)
- Coffee and tea for adults
- Invitations, plates, napkins, and cutlery
- Security bracelets
- Designated party host, set-up, and cleanup
- Free return pass for the birthday child<p>
Lil’ Monkeys Indoor Playgrounds Inc.
Replete with a five-level jungle gym and rock-climbing walls, Lil’ Monkeys Indoor Playgrounds Inc.’s 15,000-square-foot fun center has won more than 15 Best Of awards from the Burlington Post, the Hamilton Spectator, and the Flamborough Review. In a play area adorned with palms and a green turf floor, kids slip down the swirl slide, dive into the foam-building-block pit, and navigate the boo balls and punch-bag forest.
As parents lounge in plush leather chairs with a complimentary coffee, kids bounce from mechanical-horse rides to the enclosed basketball court, their smiles leading the way. Alternatively, parents can get into the action, joining their youngsters at the twisty slides and monkey ropes to relive their college-dorm days. Additionally, the center’s staff accommodates 2.5-hour birthday parties with a choice of four private-party-room packages built around pizza, ice-cream cake, and kids having fun climbing and running through the playground.
96% of 524 customers recommend
“Awesome place, kids had lots to do and they had a great time Some of the slides were a bit of a challenge They were quite fast”
“Nothing special to share other than fun fun fun for the kids Ages 3, 4, and 6”