If we didn't have to eat, we'd all spend less time sitting around the table with friends and more time being questioned about our drawers full of knives. Whet your appetite with this Groupon.
What You Get
- $75 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for two ($114 value)
- $140 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for four ($228 value)
Each guest receives:
- Choice of soup or salad
- Choice of seafood, beef, chicken, or vegetarian entrée
- Choice of dessert (the restaurant’s chefs prepare two each evening)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you
Lilly's — A Kentucky Bistro
A Kentucky bistro
Since Kathy Cary began crafting her seasonal, Southern-inspired cuisine in 1988, she’s been lauded as a “farm-to-table pioneer” by Southern Living and a “cooking legend” by Style Blueprint. Today, she remains the driving culinary force behind Lilly’s, where her locally inspired menus continue to draw praise and most recently, garnering a sixth James Beard Award nomination for the best chef in the southeast.
A Taste of Bluegrass Country
These days, it seems like every restaurant wants in on the farm-to-table trend. But at Lilly’s, local sourcing isn't a passing fad—it's a long-standing tradition. Cary and her team work with organic vegetables, artisan cheeses, Kentucky Proud beef, and other ingredients grown or raised within a hop, skip, or jump of the restaurant. The result is an ever-changing menu that reflects the true flavors of the Bluegrass state. To complement its thoughtful cuisine, Lilly’s maintains a well-rounded wine list, a cocktail menu, and a selection of bourbons that is impressive even for a restaurant in the heart of bourbon country.
What some people are buzzing about:
92% of 260 customers recommend
“One of the best in Louiaville. ”
“It is a place to come for the excellent dining and the ambiance. ”
“Service wa superb. The cocktails are very good. ”