Though his chariot oil, sword polish, and fax paper are now obsolete, people still enjoy General Tso's chicken. Make a coordinated attack on hunger with this Groupon.
- $10 for $20 worth of Chinese cuisine for two
- See the menu.<p>
Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine
The aromas of classic Asian cooking fill the air at Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine, providing diners with a hint of what to expect before they even crack a menu. Learn even more about what to expect by reading our list of pre-meal tips:
Five Tips for Your Visit to Lily Kai
- Try dishes from across China: The menu includes everything from Cantonese-style dumplings to red snapper with a spicy Szechuan sauce.
- Savor quality ingredients: It's not enough to just find fresh produce. The restaurant's chefs seek out organic vegetables and free-range chicken to use in their dishes.
- Try one of the crowd favorites: The steamed barbecue-pork buns and the battered prawns with honey-glazed walnuts are two of the chefs' specialties.
- Take advantage of vegetarian and vegan options: Dishes such as the stir-fried eggplant with green onions and spicy garlic sauce eschew meats, not flavors.
- Don't miss out on the view: With tables positioned within sight of the nearby bay as well as the downtown skyline, the dining room gives patrons plenty to look at while they clean their plates.
What some people are buzzing about:
94% of 270 customers recommend
“Good grub, great service, friendly folks, well priced, highly recommended.”
“Great views, great food, good value.”
“Great place filled with delicious food and excellent service ”