- $10 for $20 worth of Chinese cuisine for two
- See the menu.<p>
Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine
The aromas of classic Asian cooking fill the air at Lily Kai Chinese Cuisine, providing diners with a hint of what to expect before they even crack a menu. Learn even more about what to expect by reading our list of pre-meal tips:
Five Tips for Your Visit to Lily Kai
- Try dishes from across China: The menu includes everything from Cantonese-style dumplings to red snapper with a spicy Szechuan sauce.
- Savor quality ingredients: It's not enough to just find fresh produce. The restaurant's chefs seek out organic vegetables and free-range chicken to use in their dishes.
- Try one of the crowd favorites: The steamed barbecue-pork buns and the battered prawns with honey-glazed walnuts are two of the chefs' specialties.
- Take advantage of vegetarian and vegan options: Dishes such as the stir-fried eggplant with green onions and spicy garlic sauce eschew meats, not flavors.
- Don't miss out on the view: With tables positioned within sight of the nearby bay as well as the downtown skyline, the dining room gives patrons plenty to look at while they clean their plates.
94% of 270 customers recommend
“excellent food and great service”
“service was impecable...hostess adorable...they validate parking,....food is great”
“Yum Yum!! And theyade it all deliciously gluten free for me!! Thank you Lily!!”