Body scrubs remove dead skin cells and other impurities from the body; body wraps help remove toxins
What You'll Get
- Body scrub: Hydrates the skin as the active moisturizer base is absorbed deep into the skin to revive a silky soft feeling. Choice of Traditional western: Milky Sea Salt or Asian secret: Thai Tamarind & Honey
- Body wrap: Combines a body polish and a seaweed body wrap which utilizes rich nutrient sea kelp for metabolic stimulation, leaving the skin super soft and glowing.
- Coconut oil foot wrap: Leaves feet silky smooth and soft, without calluses and rough skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lily Pad Face and Body Spa
Stepping away from the hustle and bustle of every day can be tough sometimes, but the serenity found within the walls of Lily Pad Face and Body Spa invites guests to truly relax. Here, welcoming staff and a tranquil atmosphere help clients fully enjoy their retreat. And with a variety of treatments like body scrubs, facial peels, guests can step back to reality rejuvenated.
Here's a look at some specialties:
- Body Wrap Restoration: To hydrate and detoxify skin, technicians use a body polish before applying a soothing seaweed wrap and administering a foot, hand, and scalp massage.
- Signature Facial: After an initial skin consultation, an esthetician deep-cleans and masks the skin, and gives a 12 acupoint facial massage. Then, they apply eye contour cream, serum, and either sun protection or night repair.