Licensed aesthetician applies appropriate medical-grade products to treat specific problems or clears away dead skin cells
About This Deal
- Customers who purchase the two-treatment option will consult with an aesthetician to determine which two treatments are right for them.
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Chemical peels remove the top layer of the skin utilizing a chemical solution that aims to improve the skin tone, clarity, and texture
#####Lincoln Park Aesthetics’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Lincoln Park Aesthetics is temporarily closed.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Lincoln Park Aesthetics’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Lincoln Park Aesthetics
Lincoln Park Aesthetics feels a bit like a home away from home. That's probably because it's located within a refurbished two flat, but it is also because the staff is dedicated to treating each patient like a family member. To that end, they take special care when performing their services, because they know it takes time to build trust with their clients. Services range from laser skin rejuvenation and hair removal to microdermabrasion and chemical peels, and patients wait for their appointments in the stylish old home's living room, which boasts a modern sensibility and plush couches. The private treatment rooms are comfy as well, with blanketed treatment tables and chic accent walls.