Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for a Four-Course Steak-House Dinner for two (up to $194 total value)
- $175 for a Four-Course Steak-House Dinner for four (up to $388 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Two appetizers (up to $36 value)
- Two entrees (up to $78 value)
- Two sides (up to $18 value)
- Two desserts (up to $32 value)
- Choose one bottle of wine from 30 under $30
Click to see the menu.
Lincoln Square Steak
Bruno Selimaj remembers a time when the steakhouse ruled New York. Well-dressed bartenders, the soft tinkling of a piano, and perfectly seared steaks were the norm. With Lincoln Square Steak, he achieves his dream of bringing this classic institution to the Upper West Side. He encourages patrons to step into the nostalgic 140-seat dining room and clink glasses with family and friends.
As live music plays, the restaurant serves traditional menu items, such as filet mignon, hanger steak, and Atlantic salmon. Their cocktail program is on point that blend classic drinks with modern mixology. The Pen Pal, for example. incorporates smoked orange peel mezcal with sweet cynar, and bitter campari. The chefs want customers to leave with sweet thoughts on their mind, proffering decadent desserts like a meyer lemon cake topped with roasted pineapple, or that New York stalwart: cheesecake.