Like a donut, the face needs to be tastefully powdered so that it catches the eye of hungry construction workers. Don a deliciously dapper mug with today’s Groupon from Linda Seidel.
$42 for a private, 1.5-hour makeup-lesson package with Linda Seidel (a $202.85 total value)
- The package includes the following:
- Private one-hour makeup application and lesson with a thirty-minute product orientation and consultation (a $125 value)
- Six signature brushes (a $49.95 value)
- Eye-shadow compact (a $19.95 value)
- Eye pencil (a $7.95 value)
- Analysis of skin tone and skin type
- Full application guided by Linda
- Clients leave with the ability to repeat application at home<p>
Linda Seidel is a long-time beauty expert who strives to subdue a wide array of dermal irregularities and discolorations. As the brain behind Natural Cover products, she understands how to analyze skin types, accommodate sensitivities, and vivify visages with a few strokes of the brush. Whether consulting with clients or guiding them through the application process, Linda encourages all guests to ask questions and explore their options, from trying new products and tones to abandoning old habits such as putting on lipstick while riding a pogo stick.
10210 S Dolfield Rd.
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
443-471-2601 x207Get Directions