What You'll Get
A patchwork quilt, like a person after their 21st birthday party, is a collection of pieced-together memories spread across a bed. Put the pieces together with today’s Groupon.
$20 for $40 worth of sewing notions, fabric, patterns, kits, and classes
- Selection includes more than 2,500 bolts of fabric
- Brights, blendables, batiks, flannels, seasonal patterns, and panels ($16.95/metre)
- Needles ($5.95) and thread ($5.95)
- Pre-packaged quilting kits with coordinated colours and patterns
- 1,200 square-foot classroom for quilting and sewing classes ($40–$200)
- Sewing-machine repair by on-site technicians ($79.95+)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Linda's Quilt Shoppe
Who is the Linda behind Linda's Quilt Shoppe? Well, for starters, she's a quilting expert who's been in the business since 1992. She's also the person responsible for assembling the store's more than 2,500 bolts of fabric. To most customers however, Linda is the woman who greets them with a friendly smile and helpful advice on creating their next quilt square.
Linda works alongside Jim Findlay, whose own business background dates back to a childhood spent in his father's store. With their powers combined, the Findlays sell pretty much everything a sewing or quilting enthusiast could possibly need, including embroidery and sewing machines. They also host a variety of sewing classes and "fat quarter" clubs, in which enrolled members received fabric samples and patterns every three months.