All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 22, 2017
· Reviewed July 3, 2017
· Reviewed July 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Joining an online weight-loss program is a better use of the Internet than repeatedly punching the Wikipedia article about fat. The gloves come off with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for one 10-week Lean for Life Successful Start online program (a $253 total value)
- $189 for two 10-week Lean for Life Successful Start online programs (a $506 total value)
Each program includes:
- Virtual weight-loss clinic (a $99 value)
- Two one-on-one coaching calls (a $60 value)
- Lean for Life program workbook (a $19 value)
- One bottle of fat-burning indicators (a $13 value)
- 10-week online SpiroFIT membership (a $50 value)
- Shipping (a $12 value)
- Learn more about the online program here
The 10-week SpiroLean Fitness and Activity Program from SpiroFit gifts clients with custom fitness and yoga classes designed to boost mitochondrial function and optimize your weight loss on the Lean for Life Program.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift for 1-person option only. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon, program expires 10 weeks from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lindora Clinic
Started as a single Newport Beach clinic in 1971, Lindora was the brainchild of Dr. Marshall Stamper, who was motivated by the unfortunate loss of his mother due to weight-related complications. Now, 45 years later, Lindora's weight-loss programs continue to offer personalized nutrition plans and private health consultations at more than 40 locations across Northern and Southern California—having helped hundreds of thousands of patients lose over 15 million pounds combined. Medically trained teams of health-care professionals guide patients through lab work, health assessments, and exams to discern the most efficient trajectory into better health. Patients receive encouragement to adjust their lifestyle and behavior, receive nutrition support and menu plans that spotlight fresh, balanced meals.