Sandwich enthusiasts can enjoy their favorite food at a local deli
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Lindsay's Boulder Deli at Haagen Dazs
Dating back to 1976, this Haagen Dazs location is the oldest operating store still in its original four walls. After acquiring the shop in 2004, owner Lindsay Shaw put a New American spin on the homespun ice cream diner by opening Lindsay's Boulder Deli. Inspired by her family's recipes and Jewish roots, specialty sandwiches—many of which are crafted with meats by Boar's Head—are the highlight of the menu. The Rocky Mountain Reuben is an epicurean peak: a layered spectacle of corned beef, swiss, and sauerkraut.
Homemade soups are smart items for diners with dietary restrictions—the sweet potato bisque is vegan and gluten-free—and handcrafted salads and veggie wraps delight vegetarians. In addition to the deli, a coffee bar serves up hot and cold handcrafted sips while the Haagen Dazs counter dishes ice cream in the form of scoops, cakes, milkshakes, and malts.