It's difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $189 for eight 18-hole rounds of golf and one private lesson for one ($420 value)
- $55 for one 18-hole round of golf with cart for two ($110 value)
- $249 for one 18-hole round of golf and four private lessons for one ($455 value)
Linfield National Golf Course
Just removed from the eastern banks of the Schuykill River lie the 18 holes of Linfield National Golf Course, a hybrid layout that incorporates elements of both links and parkland course design. True to the links code, deep bunkers cluster astride the fairways and around the putting surfaces, ensnaring the wayward golf balls of golfers who fail to offer up course praise via messages scrawled in their sandy entrails. Meanwhile, thick tree groves and lakes on eight holes extend the intimidation factor, hemming in the playable areas and spelling doleful consequences for unchecked power. Having putted out on the 18th green, golfers can retire to the outdoor dining area at Mulligan’s Bar & Grille, where views of the first and 18th holes hover over beer glasses and tasty grille fare.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,365 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 123 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole