Experienced professionals offer massages which can improve blood circulation and relax tired muscles
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Acupuncture includes: intake, acupuncture, 30 - 45 minutes of massage and/or cupping/gua sha
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- Cupping: During the session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Online reservation required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid with Ling Cai. Same-day appointments will not be accepted. Does not guarantee which therapist you will see.Must schedule appointment online no phone call for appointment. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ling's Therapeutic Massage
Ling's Therapeutic Massage targets individual's unique muscle pain through custom massages in a relaxing environment. The full service spa is led by Owner, and Licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician Ling Cai, who aims to provide patients with an active life.
Ling's Therapeutic Massage is also assisted by a team of Licensed Massage Therapists that focus on a range of physical therapy styles and techniques, from Swedish and deep tissue to trigger point therapy and myofacial release. Additionally, the facility also specializes in traditional Chinese healing methods, such as cupping and Tuina massages, as well as beauty-related services, including eyebrow threading and facials.