Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge the equalizer for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for an 18-hole weekday round of golf for two, including cart rental (a $40 value)
- $25 for an 18-hole weekend round of golf for two, including cart rental (a $50 value)
- $40 for an 18-hole weekday round of golf for four, including cart rental (a $80 value)
- $50 for an 18-hole weekend round of golf for four, including cart rental ( $100 value)
The water hazards at Lakewood Links may seem innocuous at first glance—until golfers realize that they are seemingly everywhere. Waterways come into play on 11 holes throughout the round, often in positions that leave golfers little room for error. On the ninth hole—a 421-yard par-four rated the most difficult on the course—a pond intersects the fairway right down the middle, making golfers think twice about hitting their driver off the tee. The par three 13th hole is the course's signature track, and for good reason: from the tee box, golfers take aim at a scenic island green stationed 173 yards in the distance. Before rounds, golfers can warm up with practice strokes at the driving range or by using their tees as chopsticks over lunch at the Bamboo Bar.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,826 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 73.8 from the tips
- Slope rating of 124 from the tips
- Four tee options