Technicians use eyebrow microblading technique to accentuate the brows with tiny hair-like strokes; Naturally camouflage bald spot
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Your licensed experienced PMU artisan strategically will use micropigmentation techniques to achieve ultra-natural looking brows by filling in your natural brow with semi-permanent pigmentation.
- After a pre-service consultation (medical history, allergies & contraindications, preferred design, & general Q&A) a numbing agent is applied. Once you are comfortable and the area is numb, the session will begin.
- Learn more about permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
About LipLash Organic Spa
The experienced staff at LipLash Organic Spa is focused on helping their clients achieve simplicity in their morning routine and making them feel beautiful and confident. They provide an array of beauty services such as hydrating facials, mani-pedi, waxing, and more.