Botox injection disable the muscles that cause frown lines
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvedérm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
About Liquid FaceLift and Laser Centers
Certified surgeon Dr. Anouche M. Roberts of Liquid FaceLift and Laser Centers combines surgical expertise with a passion for aesthetic medicine. Her expert knowledge of the face aids her as she wards off signs of aging with liquid facelifts and laser treatments using a laser new to the industry. A restrained aesthetic style, attention to detail, and knack for all things artistic round out Dr. Roberts’ qualifications and explain her affinity for cross-stitching all of her patients’ post-op prescriptions rather than writing them. Having performed more than 5,000 injectable procedures using the micro-cannula injection technique, Dr. Roberts has mastered performing pain-free, precise injections with little to no bruising.