What You'll Get
Like hedge mazes protecting the secret inner gardens of great estates, hair mazes shield the brain's secrets and ward off nesting emus. Add style to your mind's protective puzzle with today's Groupon to Liquid Hair Studios in the South End. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a cut, shampoo, and dry (up to a $75 value).
- For $35, you get a single-process color (up to a $75 value).
- For $65, you get a partial foil (a $110 value).
Liquid Hair's eight stylists color, highlight, and cut hair into stunning follicle-formed works of art. Clients can chromatize filaments and add shine to sideburns with a single-process color, or get a partial foil to electrify an updo. With a cut and style, scissor-wielding poets will craft your coiffure into a stylishly expressive skulltopper. With its ivy-covered brick exterior and abounding indoor Elvis memorabilia, polka dots, and leopard print, Liquid Hair's singular environment provides a perfect backdrop for clients seeking an eccentric style or an unforgettable experience. Liquid Hair Studios accepts credit cards but cannot accept credit for gratuities—please be considerate and bring several dead presidents along for the style.
Liquid Hair's stylists won Best Therapist…Ahem, We Mean "Stylist" in the Boston Phoenix's Best Of awards in 2009. More than 230 Yelpers can't get enough of the hair salon and give it an average of 4.5 stars. Citysearchers give Liquid Hair 3.5 stars.
- He spent a solid hour clipping, drying, curling and spraying, all the while chatting with me about beauty school, the food service industry, and dating in Boston. By the end of our session I was totally relaxed. – Juliana C., Yelp
- Liquid tamed the untamable (and for a reasonable price!) and for that I will recommend them to anyone! – Johnna M., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.