Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a deep-conditioning treatment, blow-dry, and all-over color ($135 value)
- $75 for a deep conditioning, blow-dry, and full highlights ($215 value)
- $92 for a haircut, deep conditioning, and style with full highlights ($245 value)
- $99 for a keratin treatment ($200 value)
- $120 for a keratin treatment and haircut ($240 value)
- $67 for a haircut and perm ($135 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Lisa's Classic Cuts
Natural and organic products are used exclusively at this salon, where stylists nourish and protect strands amid haircuts, highlights, and smoothing treatments. A separate room caters to younger folk, who hop into a fire engine or pink Cadillac while enjoying their favorite cartoon or PlayStation 2 game. After their haircut, kids receive a lollipop and balloon as a reward for their good behavior or correct guesses of how many hairs are on their heads.