All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 19, 2017
· Reviewed September 12, 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for a brewery tour for two ($20 value)
- $20 for a brewery tour for two with two take-home pint glasses and one empty growler ($40 value)
- $22 for a brewery tour for four ($40 value)
- $40 for brewery tour for four with four take-home pint glasses and two empty growlers ($80 value)
Tours include four 4-oz. tastings per person.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same group. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Listermann Brewing Company
It all started with homebrewing. In 1991, Dan Listermann began building equipment to help homebrewers create their own libations. He amassed such a huge customer base that he decided to treat them to locally-brewed beer outside of their own kitchens, and Listermann Brewing Company was born.
Since 2008, the microbrewery, which still sells a wealth of homebrewing equipment, has been whipping up unique concoctions with ingredients ranging from peanut butter to bacon. Here's a quick look at a few of Listermann's beers you might find on draft:
- Listermann Pre-Prohibition Lager: light, crisp lager with a sweet finish instead of the typical bitter lager finish (5% ABV)
- Don't Talk Sh*t About Norwood Pale Ale: smooth, lightly hoppy, and loyal to nearby Norwood, Ohio (4.2% ABV)
- Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter: this year-round brew could double for dessert thanks to its marriage of peanut butter and dark, chocolatey malts (6.7% ABV)