After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for a brewery tour for two ($20 value)
- $20 for a brewery tour for two with two take-home pint glasses and one empty growler ($40 value)
- $22 for a brewery tour for four ($40 value)
- $40 for brewery tour for four with four take-home pint glasses and two empty growlers ($80 value)
Tours include four 4-oz. tastings per person.
Listermann Brewing Company
It all started with homebrewing. In 1991, Dan Listermann began building equipment to help homebrewers create their own libations. He amassed such a huge customer base that he decided to treat them to locally-brewed beer outside of their own kitchens, and Listermann Brewing Company was born.
Since 2008, the microbrewery, which still sells a wealth of homebrewing equipment, has been whipping up unique concoctions with ingredients ranging from peanut butter to bacon. Here's a quick look at a few of Listermann's beers you might find on draft:
- Listermann Pre-Prohibition Lager: light, crisp lager with a sweet finish instead of the typical bitter lager finish (5% ABV)
- Don't Talk Sh*t About Norwood Pale Ale: smooth, lightly hoppy, and loyal to nearby Norwood, Ohio (4.2% ABV)
- Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter: this year-round brew could double for dessert thanks to its marriage of peanut butter and dark, chocolatey malts (6.7% ABV)