Pizza is traditionally circular, as its original octagonal shape caused patrons to simply stare at it and wait for the diner on their right to move. Pave your throat’s thoroughfare with cheese with today’s Groupon to L’italiano’s Chicago Pizzeria & Italian Ristorante in Kissimmee. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get lunch for two (up to a $21 value), valid from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The lunch includes:
- Two side salads or two cups of soup (up to a $2 value each)
- Two gourmet sandwiches (up to an $8.50 value each)
- For $15, you get a three-course Chicago style-meal for two (up to a $35 total value). Choose between two meal options:
- Two side salads (a $2 value each)
- Choice of either a medium one-topping Chicago-style pizza (a $17.75 value) or two pasta entrees (up to a $13 value each)
- One dessert (a $5 value)
- For $22, you get a three-course Chicago-style meal for four (up to a $44 value). The dinner includes:
- Four side salads (a $2 value each)
- A large two-topping Chicago-style pizza with premium toppings (up to a $26 value)
- Two desserts (a $5 value each)<p>
The chefs at L’italiano’s build a menu of hearty, Chicago-style stuffed and deep-dish pizzas in a family-friendly setting. Crisp greens tumble across plates before being doused with dressing, and 11 savory sandwich fillings await their chance to be swept up into bread hugs. A stuffed or deep-dish pizza neutralizes echoing stomach rumblings with a custom blend of spices, fresh mozzarella, and parmesan packed around toppings such as sausage or green olives. Penne pasta bobs in a pool of Italian sausage and arrabiatta sauce, and forks sink their tines into creamy layers of tiramisu in hopes of finding other Italian treats such as ladyfingers or a Ferrari.
Thick wooden columns and exposed-brick walls create a simple, inviting atmosphere as guests settle into black booths with checkerboard tablecloths in L’italiano’s dining room. Music and flat-screen TVs vie for aural focus, and statues of the Blues Brothers throw rocks at the front windows in a desperate grab for attention.
L'italiano's Chicago Pizzeria & Italian Ristorante
Exposed wooden archwork forms a canopy over guests as they settle into black booths with checkerboard tablecloths. Walls of bare brick add to the rustic charm of L'italiano's dining room, which pays homage to the home of its signature deep-dish and stuffed pies with plentiful pictures of Chicago and large statues of the Blues Brothers.
Though the cheerful ambiance, flat-screen TVs, and music draw patrons into L'italiano's, the chefs' hearty, Chicago–style pizzas give them reason to linger over a dessert of lactase supplements. The cheesy disks share the spotlight with Italian pastas, gourmet sandwiches, and the deep-dish's gangly cousin, the thin-crust pizza.