Pizza is traditionally circular, as its original octagonal shape caused patrons to simply stare at it and wait for the diner on their right to move. Pave your throat’s thoroughfare with cheese with today’s Groupon to L’italiano’s Chicago Pizzeria & Italian Ristorante. Choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $38.35 total value) that includes:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- One medium one-topping deep-dish pizza or one-topping cheese-stuffed pizza (up to a $17.75 value)
- Any one dessert (a $5 value)
Any two drinks (a $2.80 value each)<p>
- For $25, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $61.20 total value) that includes:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- One large one-topping deep-dish pizza or one-topping cheese-stuffed pizza (up to a $20 value)
- Any two desserts (a $5 value each)
Any four drinks (a $2.80 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu for lunch. Pastas and gourmet sandwiches range from $7.50–$15 each; pizzas range from $9–$26 each.<p>
The chefs at L’italiano’s build a menu of hearty, Chicago-style stuffed and deep-dish pizzas in a family-friendly setting. Dining companions hone fencing skills while crossing breaded sabers of fresh-cut zucchini sticks over the right to receive a kiss of house-made marinara. A stuffed or deep-dish pizza neutralizes echoing stomach rumblings with a custom blend of spices, fresh mozzarella, and parmesan packed around a single topping such as sausage or green olives. Beverages such as soft drinks or iced tea soothe jaws and throats after chewing through thick slices dripping with cheese, and forks sink their tines into creamy layers of tiramisu in hopes of finding other Italian treats such as ladyfingers or a Ferrari.
Thick wooden columns and exposed brick walls create a simple, inviting atmosphere as guests settle into black booths nestled alongside checkerboard tablecloths in L’italiano’s dining room. Music and flat-screen TVs vie for aural focus while statues of the Blues Brothers throw rocks at the front windows in a desperate grab for attention.
L'italiano's Chicago Pizzeria & Italian Ristorante
Exposed wooden archwork forms a canopy over guests as they settle into black booths with checkerboard tablecloths. Walls of bare brick add to the rustic charm of L'italiano's dining room, which pays homage to the home of its signature deep-dish and stuffed pies with plentiful pictures of Chicago and large statues of the Blues Brothers.
Though the cheerful ambiance, flat-screen TVs, and music draw patrons into L'italiano's, the chefs' hearty, Chicago–style pizzas give them reason to linger over a dessert of lactase supplements. The cheesy disks share the spotlight with Italian pastas, gourmet sandwiches, and the deep-dish's gangly cousin, the thin-crust pizza.
5749 West Irlo Bronson Highway
Kissimmee, Florida 34746