For $12, today's side deal gets you two movie tickets and two large popcorns to see independent releases at the Little Art Theatre in Yellow Springs (up to a $25 value).
- The independent theatre has been open for more than 50 years in scenic downtown Yellow Springs
- Enjoy an intimate screening of films
- Titles include The Social Network, It's Kind of a Funny Story, and Prom Night in Mississippi
- Browse the monthly calendar to view upcoming films and show times, or see what's coming soon and watch trailers
- Enjoy two large popcorns during your movie ($10)
While there aren't many online user reviews for the Little Art Theatre, three Yelpers give the theatre a five-star average:
- The ultimate small town little art theater. Foreign films, indie-features, basically every movie you would want to see comes through here save the ultra-fringe and all the movies you could go view on your local 18 screener. How a one screen 2 shows a night theater could have more diversity than and 18 screen multi-plex is truly a marvel of modern art. – Justin K.
- A great little theatre that shows great movies--both small independent features and quality blockbusters. I go if I'm in the mood for a movie--even if i know nothing about the film that is playing--the movies are carefully selected and are always worth seeing. – Jamie S.
247 Xenia Ave.
Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387Get Directions