What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12.50 for three general play passes ($27 value)
- $234 for birthday package #1 ($395 value)
- $300 for birthday package #2 ($595 value)
Birthday party #1 is a two-hour party, and includes:
- One hour in the play area
- One hour in the private party room
- Up to 15 children (maximum of 15 adults)
- One party host
- Two slices of pizza per child
- Drinks for children
- Basic balloons, tablecloths, napkins, and cutlery
- Free open-play pass for the birthday child
- Setup and cleanup
Birthday party #2 is also a two-hour party. It includes everything in party #1, in addition to:
- Deluxe balloons, tablecloths, napkins, and cutlery
- Goodie bags for each child
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required for birthday parties at least 2 weeks in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver for General Play Passes. Birthday party options only valid during regular business hours Monday-Friday and 12 p.m.-1 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Little Big World
Every visit to Little Big World includes two experiences—one for the kids, and one for the parents. The kids' side focuses on both physical activity and mental stimulation. Little ones can venture up a 12-foot-tall soft-play system, scramble up mini climbing walls, and create art in small rooms themed after world cultures.
Parents, meanwhile, aren't confined to the sidelines, waiting for kids to tire out or grow into teenagers. Little Big World offers classes where parents can participate right alongside their little ones. But they can also choose to hang out in the workspace, outfitted with free WiFi, a café, and even a meeting-room space perfect for catching up on midday conference calls. If parents choose to get some work done while their kids play, Little Big World even offers a service called Play Monitors—children are paired with a CPR-trained babysitter, so parents can work without distraction.