Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a four-hour deluxe vineyard picnic tour for one ($198 value)
- $189 for a four-hour deluxe vineyard picnic tour for two ($396 value)
Tour-goers will spend four hours visiting three different wineries in the area, which offer 5-7 tastings apiece. The tour includes a picnic lunch and plenty of photo-ops thanks to an on-board photographer/host.
Little Bus Tours
Every wine has a unique taste and aroma and the pool to choose from is very encompassing. Choosing the one that suits you most may seem to be quite challenging, but it is not. Your host at Little Bus Tours will be available to make suggestions and guide you through your tasting experience if you wish and help you select your favorite wines and purchase them. Shopping at the wineries is fun and as a guest of Little Bus Tours you receive discounted prices up to 15% off on wine and merchandise.
Know before you go:
- Gratuity is appreciated in Wine Country, so some extra cash is good to have.
- The weather in Temecula is typically mild – summers are warm and winter can be a little chilly. Check the weather in advance; you may want to bring a hat in the summer or a light jacket in the winter.
- Lunch is served outdoors (weather permitting).